If you are like me and grew up loathing broad beans, this Dip will change your view dramatically, Edamame beans can be used as a subsitute. Recipe by Donna Hay.
- 2 Cups of Blanched and peeled Broad Beans
- 200 gms Riccota
- 100 gms Feta
- 2 clove garlic
- 2 tbs Lemon Juice
- 1/4 cup chopped mint
- 1 tbs Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper
- Blanch Broad beans in boiling water for 1 minute
- leave to cool then remove the grey skins
- Place all ingredients in a food processor or bowl with a hand held Whiz
- Process until well combined
- Drizzle with Olive Oil to serve.
Share this Post