Recipe’s by Melanie Eady and Ripe
My healthy & easy version
- 1 cup natural low fat greek yoghurt
- juice and zest of 1 lemon
- 1 big garlic clove
- 3 anchovy fillets
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp olive oil (if necessary to loosen for pouring)
- 2 egg yolks
- 16 anchovy fillets (probably a bit too many!)
- 2 garlic cloves crushed
- juice of 2 lemons
- 2 tsp worcestershire sauce
- 2 cups vegetable oil
- 2 to 4 tbsp water
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper
- Mix all the ingredients together using a hand blender.
- Place in an airtight jar in the fridge for up to a week.
- Place the yolks, anchovies, sauce, lemon juice, and garlic in a bowl and using a blender slowly pour in the oil to emulsify.
- Add the water if necessary if it is too thick.
- Stir through the parmesan cheese and season to taste.
- Keep in a jug or air tight container for up to a week.
Share this Post