This coverted Gluten free recipe was given to me by a very special friend and told me not to share but I just can’t help it as it is just a real winner and never lasts to long around here, One batch I made and took round to a drinks party, this one chick scoffed the lot as I told her it was really healthy and she looked liked hadn’t eaten since last decade….. Recipe by my dear freind Jodi Arcibald
- 1 cup corn meal flour
- 50mls olive oil
- 1 cup boiling water
- 75mls sunflower seeds
- 50mls pumpkin seeds
- 50mls sesame seeds
- 30mls flax seeds
- 1 tsp salt
- good ground of black pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp fennel seeds (coarsley ground)
- 1 tsp lemon or lime juice
- Chilli flakes (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees, fan bake. Line baking tray with baking paper.
- Add all the flour, dry ingredients and seeds into a bowl. Mix well.
- Add the olive oil, and lemon juice.
- Start adding the boiling water in, stirring well to combine. It should resemble a very moist dough.
- Tip contents of the bowl onto the tray and using your hands spread the mixture across the entire tray so it is nice and thin but not breaking apart.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes, or until a deep golden brown.
- Turn oven off, leave door slightly open until it crisps up.
Share this Post