This is an absolute crowd pleaser, and so super easy! If you buy a bigger loaf just add more cheese. you can use Pesto instead of the onions, and I try and look for the brie or camberbert that is the cheapest honestly thanks to my dear friend Shan I do this all the time when esp my kids are having drink’s parties the whole cobb loaf gets demolished Recipe by Shan McElroy
- 1 whole round cobb loaf
- 2 whole brie cheese
- 1 bottle of caramelized onions
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Cut the top off the cobb loaf and scoop out the inside of the bread.
- With the scooped out bread, rip it into smallish chunks and place on the baking tray with the empty cobb loaf/cob lid.
- Using a palate knife spread the caramelized onion onto the inside of the loaf.
- Cut the brie’s to fit the inside of the cobb and place inside.
- Spray the bread with olive oil spray.
- Bake in the oven for 20 to 30 minutes watching to make sure the bread doesn’t burn.
- If the cheese hasn’t melted to a runny consistency then place in microwave for 1 or 2 minutes.
- Serve warm on a big bread board with the bread lid on top of the cobb, and bread chunks scattered around.
Share this Post