Can make one big parfait, or in individual moulds if preferred. So easy yet so delicious. Recipe by …Annabel Langbein
- 250g white chocolate, chopped
- 1/2 cup cream
- 4 large egg whites
- 1/3 cup caster sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1-1 1/2 cups raspberries, fresh or frozen
- to serve, liqueur syrup and chopped pistachios
- Line the base and long sides or a 6 cup loaf pan or triangle mould with plastic or paper lunch wrap, leaving an overhang on either side so that the frozen mixture can be easily lifted from the container.
- Place chocolate and cream in a pot and gently warm 1-2 minutes or until chocolate has softened. Stir to fully melt chocolate then remove from heat and let cool.
- Using a very clean electric beater, beat egg whites while gradually the sugar. Beat until mixture forms stiff peaks.
- Add chocolate mixture to beaten egg whites along with vanilla and lemon juice. Fold gently to combine. At the very last minute fold in the berries.
- Pour mixture into the prepared tin. Cover with plastic wrap and freeze for at least 6 hours or until solid.
- Serve with a spoonful of liqueur syrup (1/2 cup maple syrup, 1/4 cup cointreau) and garnish with finely chopped pistachios.
Share this Post