Recipe by Dish
- 12 lamb cutlets, french trimmed (ask butcher to do this)
- 2-3 long zucchini
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp dijon mustard
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tbsp finely chopped rosemary
- sea salt and freshly ground pepper
- Combine all the ingredients together except the lamb and zucchini in a shallow bowl. Brush the cutlets with the oil mixture.
- Using a vegetable peeler, shave the zucchini into long strips. Place two strips on the bench with the ends overlapping to make one long strip.
- Season and wrap each cutlet in zucchini and secure with a toothpick. Brush the zucchini with the olive oil and season.
- Grill on a preheated BBQ for 2-3 minutes each side or until cooked to your liking. Arrange on a platter with a salad.
Share this Post