Recipe by Melanie Eady
- 1/2 cup dried apricots
- 6 pitted dates
- 1 cup cashews
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- 1 tbsp chia seeds (optional)
- 1 desert spoon flax seed (optional)
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup crunchy peanut butter (I use Pics)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/4 both coconut and sesame seeds (to roll balls in)
- In a food processor finely chop the apricots and dates and place in a bowl.
- In the same unwashed food processor, add the seeds and nuts and blend until a medium fine consistency. Place in the same bowl and add the chocolate chips.
- Add the peanut butter, honey, and coconut oil.
- Roll mixture into walnut sized balls and roll in the coconut and sesame seeds.
- Store in the fridge in an airtight container. They also freeze well for later.
Share this Post