When our boys were at Primary school the Parents and Friends Committee published a Cook Book as a fundraiser and this little gem of a recipe was in it , kids and adults go bonkers over it and they freeze well too Recipe by Kings School Cook Book 1st edition
- 100g butter
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 tin condensed milk
- 2 tsp cocoa
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 1/2 cups finely crushed super wine biscuits
- 1 big size block of caramel chocolate
- coconut (to roll balls in)
- Melt the butter, brown sugar, condensed milk, cocoa and vanilla essence in a pot.
- When melted, add the crushed biscuits (to crush put into a food processor/blender and blitz). Leave to cool.
- Once cool, wet your fingers and roll a teaspoon of the mixture around 1 square of the caramel chocolate.
- Roll in the coconut, and store in an airtight container.
Share this Post