World famous in Remuera, I make batches every year at Christmas. The butcher and Vince and Jay at the Vicky Ave Superette love it! Recipe My Lynne Perkins & Melanie Eady
- 1 packet cashew nuts
- 1 packet peanuts
- 1 packet high grade chinese crispy noodles
- 1 packet pumpkin seeds (optional)
- 2 tbsp curry powder
- 1 packet caramel corn
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees, fan bake.
- Place the nuts and pumpkin seeds in an oven tray.
- Mix to combine the curry powder into the nuts.
- Bake in the oven for 15 to 20 minutes, stirring every 5 mins.
- Once golden, stir through the crispy noodles and caramel corn.
- Place the mixture into air tight jars, keeps for ages.
Share this Post