- 125g butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 egg
- 1 3/4 cups self raising flour, sifted
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 125g chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Grease two baking trays.
- Cream the butter, sugar and vanilla essence in a bowl. Add the egg, beating well. Mix in the flour and salt.
- Add the chocolate chips, and mix well to combine.
- Shape teaspoonfuls of the mixture into small balls and place on prepared trays. Allow room for spreading. Bake for 10-12 minutes.
Share this Post